ABOUT ME:

ABOUT ME: I am a lifelong movie lover. So much of one, that my first job ever was as an usher at a movie theater. I was immediately hooked, stayed for 5 years, worked every job and eventually managed. I am still a regular movie theater patron and enjoy watching movies at home. I love to follow the box office totals too. It's always fascinating to me to see how a movie fares. There are so many variables: release date, competition, mood of movie-goers. A sure hit flops at the box office, while a low budget independent film takes off and earns millions. I also love movie trivia and discussions. This is just a place for me to share my thoughts on everything related to the movies (all genres). Please participate; I love feedback of all kinds. Well, off to the movies!

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Movie Screenshot Quiz #3

Name the movies from the following screenshots:

1.


2.



3.



4.



5.



Answers are posted in the 'Comments' section below.

10 comments:

  1. 1. Frantic, 2. Ghosts of Mars, 3. Eye of the Needle, 4. The Russia House, 5. Funny Farm. How many did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't remember any of the names, but I have seen all of these, except, Ghosts of Mars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially liked Frantic and Eye of the Needle. I saw them both several times. The truck is the crazy mail man in Funny Farm. I think that is an overlooked Chevy Chase comedy. Pretty funny!

      Delete
  3. I have always liked Chevy Chase's movies. He was always funny, to me. I did see Funny Farm, but it has many years since I saw it last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed all the Harrison Ford's movies that was listed, but since I could only choose one, I put Indiana Jones. I Can't wait, however, for the next Star Wars movie. I love that all of the original actors are reprising their roles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that too. I thought that Indy would be the most popular. That's my favorite character too.

      Delete
  5. It was hard to choose between Rocky and Rambo, but, since no one else chose Rambo, that is what I chose. I liked both characters about the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good Linda. I loved the Rocky movies, but I also really liked First Blood a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As far as Alfred Hitchcock films, the Birds has always been my favorite, but I also like Psycho, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I voted for the birds, but it is not registering my vote.....

    ReplyDelete