ABOUT ME:

ABOUT ME: I am a lifelong movie lover. So much of one, that my first job ever was as an usher at a movie theater. I was immediately hooked, stayed for 5 years, worked every job and eventually managed. I am still a regular movie theater patron and enjoy watching movies at home. I love to follow the box office totals too. It's always fascinating to me to see how a movie fares. There are so many variables: release date, competition, mood of movie-goers. A sure hit flops at the box office, while a low budget independent film takes off and earns millions. I also love movie trivia and discussions. This is just a place for me to share my thoughts on everything related to the movies (all genres). Please participate; I love feedback of all kinds. Well, off to the movies!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Name the Character Actor #2


Although these are not necessarily household names, they are/were all very good character actors. Try to name them from the following pictures:

1.


2.



3.



4.



5.



Answers posted in the 'Comments' section below.

6 comments:

  1. 1. Bill Paxton, 2. David Strathairn, 3. Dabney Coleman, 4. John Rhys-Davies, 5. Tim Roth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only ones that I knew by name was Bill Paxton and Dabney Coleman. I recognized the others' faces, but didn't know their names. John Rhys-Davies has gotten much older since I last saw of movie of his. I have always liked David Strathaim, but never knew his name. I liked him in The River Wild with Meryl Streep. Have you ever seen that movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've seen The River Wild several times. He was very good in that, as was Streep and Bacon. I usually think of that movie, Sneakers and The Bourne Ultimatum when I think of David Strathairn.

      Delete
  3. I forgot about him in Sneakers and I haven't seen The Bourne Ultimatum, isn't that the one that has a different actor playing Jason Bourne?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that's The Bourne Legacy. Ultimatum was the finale to the Matt Damon trilogy.

      Delete
  4. Then, I did see The Bourne Ultimatum, because I saw of the original Bourne trilogy. We tried watching The Bourne Legacy, but it wasn't the same without Matt Damon.

    ReplyDelete