ABOUT ME:

ABOUT ME: I am a lifelong movie lover. So much of one, that my first job ever was as an usher at a movie theater. I was immediately hooked, stayed for 5 years, worked every job and eventually managed. I am still a regular movie theater patron and enjoy watching movies at home. I love to follow the box office totals too. It's always fascinating to me to see how a movie fares. There are so many variables: release date, competition, mood of movie-goers. A sure hit flops at the box office, while a low budget independent film takes off and earns millions. I also love movie trivia and discussions. This is just a place for me to share my thoughts on everything related to the movies (all genres). Please participate; I love feedback of all kinds. Well, off to the movies!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Movie Screenshot Quiz #6

Name the movies from the following screenshots:

1.

 
 
2.



3.



4.

 

5.


Note: Answers are posted in the 'Comments' section below.

6 comments:

  1. 1. Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, 2. Soldier, 3. Ladyhawke, 4. Blue Thunder, 5. Hiding Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognized all, but the last one, but could only remember Ladyhawke by name. We had just seen that movie, last month...we have seen it multiple times. One of our favorite movies...... We have always liked Rutger Hauer's movies, as well as, Michelle Pheiffer....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognized the second, third and fourth movies, but not the first or last one... We just saw Ladyhawke, a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Soldier (#2) was excellent. I also really liked Ladyhawke. I personally enjoyed the Lemony Snicket movie. Jim Carrey did an amazing job playing multiple roles. The other movies were just OK for me.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete