ABOUT ME:

ABOUT ME: I am a lifelong movie lover. So much of one, that my first job ever was as an usher at a movie theater. I was immediately hooked, stayed for 5 years, worked every job and eventually managed. I am still a regular movie theater patron and enjoy watching movies at home. I love to follow the box office totals too. It's always fascinating to me to see how a movie fares. There are so many variables: release date, competition, mood of movie-goers. A sure hit flops at the box office, while a low budget independent film takes off and earns millions. I also love movie trivia and discussions. This is just a place for me to share my thoughts on everything related to the movies (all genres). Please participate; I love feedback of all kinds. Well, off to the movies!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

General Movie Trivia #5



1. What actor recorded a song called "She's Like the Wind" in 1987? The song was featured on a movie soundtrack, and the single rose to #3 on the Billboard Hot 100.

2. What well known actor's first credited film role was as 'Freak #1' in Death Wish?

3. Karl Childers and Frank Wheatley are characters in what 1996 movie?

4. How long does 'The Creeper' in Jeepers Creepers hibernate?

5. What is the character name of the foreign exchange student in Sixteen Candles?

6. Name one of the movie franchises that actor Hugo Weaving is a part of. There are several acceptable answers.

7. Where was the 1986 film Violets are Blue primarily filmed?

8. Westworld was written and directed by what novelist?

9. Who played the father in Hanna and 'Hoot' in Black Hawk Down?

10. In the 2001 movie K-Pax, what does K-Pax refer to?

Note: Answers in the Comments section.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Patrick Swayze, 2. Jeff Goldblum, 3. Sling Blade, 4. 23 years, 5. Long Duk Dong, 6. Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Transformers or Captain America are all acceptable answers, 7. Ocean City, MD, 8. Michael Crichton, 9. Eric Bana, 10. The main character (Kevin Spacey as Prot) states that K-Pax is his home planet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only two, that I know is #1-Patrick Swayze and #10-K-Pax!!!

    ReplyDelete