ABOUT ME:

ABOUT ME: I am a lifelong movie lover. So much of one, that my first job ever was as an usher at a movie theater. I was immediately hooked, stayed for 5 years, worked every job and eventually managed. I am still a regular movie theater patron and enjoy watching movies at home. I love to follow the box office totals too. It's always fascinating to me to see how a movie fares. There are so many variables: release date, competition, mood of movie-goers. A sure hit flops at the box office, while a low budget independent film takes off and earns millions. I also love movie trivia and discussions. This is just a place for me to share my thoughts on everything related to the movies (all genres). Please participate; I love feedback of all kinds. Well, off to the movies!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Movie Screenshot Quiz #4


Name the movies from the following screenshots:

1.


2.



3.


4.



5.


Answers are posted in the 'Comments' section below.

3 comments:

  1. Answers: 1. Gross Anatomy, 2. From Hell, 3. Silent Running, 4. She's Having a Baby, 5. The Time Traveler's Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one that I remembered the name of was the Gross Anatomy. Saw it multiple times. Loved it. I don't remember seeing Johnny Depp's movie....From Hell. I think that I saw Silent Running, the picture looks familiar, but, I probably only saw it once. I'm sure that I have seen She's having a Baby, but, maybe only once. Lastly, I don't think that I have seen The Time Traveler's Wife. It doesn't look or sound familiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From Hell is about Jack the Ripper. It was just OK to me. I'd recommend The Raven with John Cusack over that one, for a similar type movie. The Time Traveler's Wife is excellent. It's basically a love story, but involving time travel. Eric Bana was outstanding, as was Rachel McAdams.

      Delete