ABOUT ME:

ABOUT ME: I am a lifelong movie lover. So much of one, that my first job ever was as an usher at a movie theater. I was immediately hooked, stayed for 5 years, worked every job and eventually managed. I am still a regular movie theater patron and enjoy watching movies at home. I love to follow the box office totals too. It's always fascinating to me to see how a movie fares. There are so many variables: release date, competition, mood of movie-goers. A sure hit flops at the box office, while a low budget independent film takes off and earns millions. I also love movie trivia and discussions. This is just a place for me to share my thoughts on everything related to the movies (all genres). Please participate; I love feedback of all kinds. Well, off to the movies!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Name the Character Actor #3

Although these are not necessarily household names, they are/were all very good character actors. Try to name them from the following pictures:

1.



2.



3.


4.



5.



Answers posted in the 'Comments' section below.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Bill Pullman, 2. James Cromwell, 3. Tim Curry, 4. James Rebhorn, 5. Bill Nighy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognized them all, but Bill Pullman was the only name I could remember. I was trying real hard to remember Tim Curry, I love to watch his movies, but couldn't remember his name. Never really knew the other three actor's names that well. However, I have seen Independence Day, several times. Just the other day, in fact. Also, loved him in While You Were Sleeping, Casper, Sleepless in Seattle and A League of Their Own. (Had to look up his list of movies, I couldn't remember any of them, except for Independence Day. Very good actor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I always liked Bill Pullman. Also good in Ruthless People, Wyatt Earp, Sommersby and While You Were Sleeping.

      Delete