ABOUT ME:

ABOUT ME: I am a lifelong movie lover. So much of one, that my first job ever was as an usher at a movie theater. I was immediately hooked, stayed for 5 years, worked every job and eventually managed. I am still a regular movie theater patron and enjoy watching movies at home. I love to follow the box office totals too. It's always fascinating to me to see how a movie fares. There are so many variables: release date, competition, mood of movie-goers. A sure hit flops at the box office, while a low budget independent film takes off and earns millions. I also love movie trivia and discussions. This is just a place for me to share my thoughts on everything related to the movies (all genres). Please participate; I love feedback of all kinds. Well, off to the movies!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Favorite Quentin Tarantino Film




No surprise, Pulp Fiction was chosen as your favorite Quentin Tarantion film in Box Office Brad's unofficial poll.

5 comments:

  1. I chose Roxanne and Father of the Bride. I have seen Roxanne numerous times and Father of the Bride multiple times. I have always loved Steve Martin's movies, because he is a WILD AND CRAZY GUY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! Yeah, I even remember his Saturday Night Live and comedy album days too! Remember his song "King Tut"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do remember his son....King Tut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was supposed to say "song", not son.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "He had a condo made of stone-a. King Tut."

      Delete