ABOUT ME:

ABOUT ME: I am a lifelong movie lover. So much of one, that my first job ever was as an usher at a movie theater. I was immediately hooked, stayed for 5 years, worked every job and eventually managed. I am still a regular movie theater patron and enjoy watching movies at home. I love to follow the box office totals too. It's always fascinating to me to see how a movie fares. There are so many variables: release date, competition, mood of movie-goers. A sure hit flops at the box office, while a low budget independent film takes off and earns millions. I also love movie trivia and discussions. This is just a place for me to share my thoughts on everything related to the movies (all genres). Please participate; I love feedback of all kinds. Well, off to the movies!

Monday, July 14, 2014

Poll Results: Best Movie Sequel


Well, the unofficial B.O.B. poll results are in for the best movie sequel ever. Out of the following movies: Aliens, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Superman II, Spider-Man 2, The Dark Knight, The Empire Strikes Back, Toy Story 3 and The Godfather Part II, Terminator 2 WON the poll. The Empire Strikes Back and The Godfather Part II were tied for a close second. Arnold Schwarzennegar's career might be in rough shape now, but not so long ago, he WAS box office gold.


4 comments:

  1. It was hard to choose between The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear and the Nutty Professor 2: The Klumps......loved both those movies equally. Joe would say...The Naked Gun Series. I choose The Nutty Professor 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both very funny! You can't go wrong either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was hard to choose between Pulp Fiction and Inglorious Bastards, but, since I could only pick one, I picked Pulp Fiction. Otherwise, it was a tie......Loved them both.....

    ReplyDelete