ABOUT ME:

ABOUT ME: I am a lifelong movie lover. So much of one, that my first job ever was as an usher at a movie theater. I was immediately hooked, stayed for 5 years, worked every job and eventually managed. I am still a regular movie theater patron and enjoy watching movies at home. I love to follow the box office totals too. It's always fascinating to me to see how a movie fares. There are so many variables: release date, competition, mood of movie-goers. A sure hit flops at the box office, while a low budget independent film takes off and earns millions. I also love movie trivia and discussions. This is just a place for me to share my thoughts on everything related to the movies (all genres). Please participate; I love feedback of all kinds. Well, off to the movies!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

General Movie Trivia #2


1. What was the name of the parrot in Disney's Aladdin?

2. Name the movie Robert Duvall starred in and directed, from 1997.

3. Who wrote the novels on which the Bourne trilogy of movies were based?

4. What year did Marty McFly start off in Back to the Future?

5. What movie was the sequel to The Fugitive (1993)?

6. For what movie did Gregory Peck win a Best Actor Academy Award?

7. What is the title of the Rocky theme song?

8. Who directed Spartacus and Eyes Wide Shut?

9. In Ghost, what song did Sam keep singing to Oda Mae Brown until she agreed to cooperate?

10. Where is Avatar set?

NOTE: I'll reveal the answers in the 'Comments' section below.

6 comments:

  1. 1. Iago, 2. The Apostle, 3. Robert Ludlum, 4. 1985, 5. U.S. Marshals, 6. To Kill a Mockingbird, 7. Gonna Fly Now, 8. Stanley Kubrick, 9. I'm Henry VIII, I Am, 10. Pandora - How did you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had 4 right, maybe I could get half a point for Robert Ludlow instead of Ludlum

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that's pretty close! Nice job!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't remember most of these, however, I could see scenes from U.S. Marshals. I was thinking....Eye of the Tiger for #7. I did know #9 and #10. I can't wait for the next installment of Avatar!!!! Sorry that I didn't do this earlier....I got sidetracked and forgot to go back and do it......

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's OK. I think Eye of the Tiger was the theme for Rocky 3 with Mr T.

    ReplyDelete