ABOUT ME:

ABOUT ME: I am a lifelong movie lover. So much of one, that my first job ever was as an usher at a movie theater. I was immediately hooked, stayed for 5 years, worked every job and eventually managed. I am still a regular movie theater patron and enjoy watching movies at home. I love to follow the box office totals too. It's always fascinating to me to see how a movie fares. There are so many variables: release date, competition, mood of movie-goers. A sure hit flops at the box office, while a low budget independent film takes off and earns millions. I also love movie trivia and discussions. This is just a place for me to share my thoughts on everything related to the movies (all genres). Please participate; I love feedback of all kinds. Well, off to the movies!

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Movie Screenshot Quiz #2

Name the movies from the following screenshots:

1.


2.



3.



4.



5.

Quiz is based on the honor system. Try to figure these out first. Answers are posted in the comments section below.

7 comments:

  1. 1. Tucker: The Man and His Dream, 2. Drop Dead Fred, 3. Radio Flyer, 4. Awakenings, 5. Vertical Limit. How did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. got 4 out of 5. thought Patch Adams not Awakenings. Man these are good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I knew number 4, but I was wrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, people are saying Patch Adams for #4. Thanks Doug! I thought you'd get most or all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awakenings was the only one that I could remember. Robert Deniro was great in that movie. Seen it several times. I've seen Tucker, but only once, that I can remember. Saw Radio Flyer and recognized the picture, but couldn't remember the name of the movie. Never saw the other two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did pretty good. Most are only getting one or two. Well, I wouldn't really recommend Drop Dead Fred, it's pretty strange. Vertical Limit was decent though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man I was going to Patch Adams! No other ones known!

    ReplyDelete