ABOUT ME:

ABOUT ME: I am a lifelong movie lover. So much of one, that my first job ever was as an usher at a movie theater. I was immediately hooked, stayed for 5 years, worked every job and eventually managed. I am still a regular movie theater patron and enjoy watching movies at home. I love to follow the box office totals too. It's always fascinating to me to see how a movie fares. There are so many variables: release date, competition, mood of movie-goers. A sure hit flops at the box office, while a low budget independent film takes off and earns millions. I also love movie trivia and discussions. This is just a place for me to share my thoughts on everything related to the movies (all genres). Please participate; I love feedback of all kinds. Well, off to the movies!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Name the Character Actor

Although these are not necessarily household names, they are/were all very good character actors. Try to name them from the following pictures:

1.



2.



3.



4.



5.



I'll post the answers in the comments section below.

6 comments:

  1. 1. J.T. Walsh, 2. Will Patton, 3. Stanley Tucci, 4. Clancy Brown, 5. Chris Cooper
    How many did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got Stanley Tucci, although I recognized the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fraun got him too. He might be the most well-known of the group.

      Delete
  3. The only two that I know by name is Will Patton and Stanley Tucci. I know the other faces, but couldn't remember their name. I never would have gotten J. T. Walsh or Clancy Brown. I have seen a couple of their movies, but never knew their names. Chris Cooper is also, a good actor and I can never remember his name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did very well Linda! You're in the lead so far with 2 correct!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete