ABOUT ME:

ABOUT ME: I am a lifelong movie lover. So much of one, that my first job ever was as an usher at a movie theater. I was immediately hooked, stayed for 5 years, worked every job and eventually managed. I am still a regular movie theater patron and enjoy watching movies at home. I love to follow the box office totals too. It's always fascinating to me to see how a movie fares. There are so many variables: release date, competition, mood of movie-goers. A sure hit flops at the box office, while a low budget independent film takes off and earns millions. I also love movie trivia and discussions. This is just a place for me to share my thoughts on everything related to the movies (all genres). Please participate; I love feedback of all kinds. Well, off to the movies!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Poll Results: Favorite Disney Animated Movie



The B.O.B. poll results are in for favorite Disney animated movie. The Lion King overwhelmingly beat out Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Frozen and The Little Mermaid. Due to its recent release and popularity, I thought Frozen might be a front-runner, but it received ZERO votes. Beauty and the Beast was second favorite among the five. Are there any others that weren't listed that would have been your personal top pick? Let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment