ABOUT ME:

ABOUT ME: I am a lifelong movie lover. So much of one, that my first job ever was as an usher at a movie theater. I was immediately hooked, stayed for 5 years, worked every job and eventually managed. I am still a regular movie theater patron and enjoy watching movies at home. I love to follow the box office totals too. It's always fascinating to me to see how a movie fares. There are so many variables: release date, competition, mood of movie-goers. A sure hit flops at the box office, while a low budget independent film takes off and earns millions. I also love movie trivia and discussions. This is just a place for me to share my thoughts on everything related to the movies (all genres). Please participate; I love feedback of all kinds. Well, off to the movies!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Movie Screenshot Quiz

Name the movies from the following screenshots:

1.

2.


3.

4.

5.


Use the 'Post a Comment' section for your answers.

3 comments:

  1. Embarrassingly I dont know any :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Movie Screenshot Quiz...#1-I have seen many of Michael Douglas' movies, but I can remember the name of this movie. I think that I have seen it though, but if so, only once. #2-I believe this is Julia Roberts' Mystic Pizza, haven't seen it in years. #3-I know the face, but not his name and I don't know if I have ever seen this movie. #4-I believe the is Paul Newman's movie...Towering Inferno. Seen it many times and now, I want to see it, again. #5-I can only say, that I believe that this may be one of the Matrix movies, but I'm not sure. (How did I do?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got 2 right! Mystic Pizza and Towering Inferno. The others are Falling Down for the Michael Douglas movie, Gattaca with Ethan Hawke for #3 and Event Horizon for #5, I thought most would guess one of the Matrix movies for that one. Hey, you're in First Place so far!

    ReplyDelete