ABOUT ME:

ABOUT ME: I am a lifelong movie lover. So much of one, that my first job ever was as an usher at a movie theater. I was immediately hooked, stayed for 5 years, worked every job and eventually managed. I am still a regular movie theater patron and enjoy watching movies at home. I love to follow the box office totals too. It's always fascinating to me to see how a movie fares. There are so many variables: release date, competition, mood of movie-goers. A sure hit flops at the box office, while a low budget independent film takes off and earns millions. I also love movie trivia and discussions. This is just a place for me to share my thoughts on everything related to the movies (all genres). Please participate; I love feedback of all kinds. Well, off to the movies!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Movie Quote Matching Game


Try to match the famous quote with the movie:


1. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."___________________A. Batman

2. "Oh Captain, My Captain!"________________________B. The Silence of the Lambs

3. "You had me at "hello"."__________________________C. Casablanca

4. "How do you shoot the Devil in the back?"___________D. Dirty Dancing

5. "They call me Mister Tibbs!"_______________________E. The Usual Suspects

6. "Wait till they get a load of me."____________________F. Dead Poets Society

7. "I'm having an old friend for dinner."_________________G. In the Heat of the Night

8. "Why so serious?"______________________________H. Jerry Maguire

9. "Round up the usual suspects."____________________I. ...And Justice for All

10. "You're out of order!"____________________________J. The Dark Knight

5 comments:

  1. Answer Key: 1. D, 2. F, 3. H, 4. E, 5. G, 6. A, 7. B, 8. J, 9. C, 10. I

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw all of the above movies, except for, I think, The Usual Suspects. I don't remember that movie. I wished you hadn't put the answers, I wanted to see if I could get them right. I loved "A Few Good Men", that was a fantastic movie. Just saw Dead Poets Society the other day on cable. I wish I had gotten right back to this, after I got home this morning. Maybe, next time. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why I put it below. You had to scroll down to see the answers. I figured people can try it on their own first and then look up the answers. It would be better if I could put them upside down, like in the papers. It's a work in progress. Only the polls are interactive so far. Oh, The Usual Suspects is excellent. Prepare yourself for a lot of language though. Dead Poets Society is excellent! One of Robin Williams' best roles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a toss between Titanic and What's Eating Gilbert Grape. The only other movie that I saw on the list was The Departed and I only saw that one once. I don't remember much about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked Gilbert Grape. He was amazing in that, but I've seen Titanic many times. Another legendary role!

    ReplyDelete